superrollo Hausautomatisierung GmbH provides devices, which have been installed in accordance with their installation manual, with the following warranty periods:
60 month warranty for tubular motors, 36 month warranty for garage door drives, 24 month warranty for all other devices, 6 month varying warranty period for batteries.
All construction faults, material defects and manufacturing defects are covered by the warranty. Your statutory warranty claims remain unaffected by this warranty.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
• Incorrect fitting or installation
• Non-observance of the installation and operating manual
• Improper operation or wear and tear
• External influences, such as impacts, knocks or weathering
• Repairs and modifications carried out by third parties and unauthorised persons
• Use of unsuitable accessories
• Damage caused by unacceptable excess voltage (e.g. lightning)
• Operational malfunctions caused by radio frequency overlapping and other such radio interference
• Unauthorised or violent opening of the devices
A prerequisite for the warranty is that the new device must have been purchased from one of our approved specialist retailers. Proof of this must be provided by presenting a copy of the invoice.
superrollo will remedy any defects that occur within the warranty period free of charge either by repair or by replacement of the affected parts or by supplying a new replacement device or one to the same value. There is no general extension of the original warranty period by delivery of a replacement or by repair as per the terms of the warranty.
superrollo Hausautomatisierung GmbH
46414 Rhede/Westfalen (Germany)